One more news from TVS Group here. TVS Motors re-launched its model 125cc model in India under the brand name Flame SR 125. The TVS Flame SR125 comes with significantly enhanced low and mid range power delivery and better noise, vibration and handling (NVH) characteristics. Its revolutionary Controlled Combustion Variable Timing Intelligent (CC-VTi) technology provides an advantageous combination of power and mileage backed by stunning looks.
The new model comes loaded with hosts of features where it engine is propelled by 3-valve CC-VTi technology. It means the new model will offer a better pick up with optimum mileage and power. The new engine has been developed in association with AVL Austria and has been tuned to deliver ideal tumble swirl port combination.
One of the visible changes in the TVS Flame SR125 is the wider rear tyre. It is a category first. This impressive rear tyre, which has been a clamor by our customers, ensures better road grip and enhances the bike’s looks. Futuristic styling with refreshing new graphics deployed in this motorcycle gives it best-in-class appeal.
The disc brake version of the bike has been priced at Rs. 47,550 and comes in dual tone colors of red and blue and an all black edition. The bike is available at all TVS dealers across the country. So if you wish to have stunning bike then why not go for Flame SR 125.
Related Articles : Wheel Industry
01. Honda : What Next
02. Mahindra's Beautiful Dream XYLO running on the road
03. Mahindra and Mahindra : A New Scooter Segment
04. The car of the mile Maruti will not sell 800 in 11 cities from 2010
05. Hero Honda contributes climb up in two-wheeler sales
06. Tata's Air Car - Is it the next big thing?
07. Maruti 800 : Still run on the road
08. Once again Kawasaki-Bajaj
09. Global Car Majors to Follow Maruti Route
10. Maruti Suzuki's New Launch The Ritz - BS-IV Emission Norms
11. Is Audi Q5 pick the Indian Market?
12. Hyundai - Is a Nano Competitor?
13. Can Maruti Alto compete to Tata's Nano
14. Bajaj Bikes Runs On The Road of Africa and Europe
15. Maruti Suzuki Launches Ritz in Orissa
16. Tata Motors To Give Back Dealers Over Unsold Nano Forms
17. Skoda’s Attraction : A Small Car Runs on Indian Road in Next Year
18. What Is The Real Cost of Owning The Wonder Car - Nano?
19. Honda Jazz : An excellent car with good looks
20. Grab Discount Offers in June from Car Manufacturers in India
21. Mini Car from General Motors
22. Electric and Hybrid Cars from Tata Motors
23. Mahindra's New Variant : Xylo MPV with ABS (Anti-lock Breaking System)
24. Indian Auto Market : Best and Not-So-Best Models
25. TVS Apache RTR, M&M to bump off US Market
26. Fiat's Grande Punto : A Cool Car
27. Honda Jazz - An Excellent Car With Good Looks
28. Car AC : Tips To Tackle With Car AC
29. Mahindra's New Scorpio: A Powerful Automotive Vehicle
30. What is "Bharat IV Emission Norms"?
31. Why I like Maruti 800?
32. Toyota's Land Cruiser On Indian Roads
33. Alfa Romeo Milano : A New CAR (2010)
34. Porsche Cayenne S Hybrid (2010) CAR
35. Just Post Your Complaint Against Auto Drivers
36. You have to wait for Fiat Bravo
37. Expansion of Pre-Owned Cars Business - General Motors
38. Audi is going to Increases its Sales Force in India