Bajaj Auto is researching markets in Africa and Europe for its motorcycles, particularly the Boxer, CT100 and the Pulsar. The company, which exported more than 6 lakh motorcycles, is seeing rising sales of the low cost Boxer and CT100, company officials said. Bajaj is taking a step ahead in registering the Pulsar brand name in countries before it begins marketing the motorcycle.
The management going to register their bikes to sell in Africa and Europe under their own name. Like in Iran the brand name of this vehicle is Pulse and in Philippines they are supposed to call it as Rouser. What a great brand names?
Bajaj Auto has recently established new models of the Pulsar 150 and 180, and is building up production of Pulsar bikes to 50,000 units a month. It will also launch the fastest model of Pulsar this month. So, I think Bajaj Management and family now touches to the sky in coming days.
Related Articles : Wheel Industry
01. Honda : What Next
02. Mahindra's Beautiful Dream XYLO running on the road
03. Mahindra and Mahindra : A New Scooter Segment
04. The car of the mile Maruti will not sell 800 in 11 cities from 2010
05. Hero Honda contributes climb up in two-wheeler sales
06. Tata's Air Car - Is it the next big thing?
07. Maruti 800 : Still run on the road
08. Once again Kawasaki-Bajaj
09. Global Car Majors to Follow Maruti Route
10. Maruti Suzuki's New Launch The Ritz - BS-IV Emission Norms
11. Is Audi Q5 pick the Indian Market?
12. Hyundai - Is a Nano Competitor?
13. Can Maruti Alto compete to Tata's Nano