After Nano, Mini Car from General Motors is waiting to show its galaxy to Indian customers. General Motors designates to launch its new mini car by the end of this year. The company has started trial production of the car. The new car will be developed on the Beat concept and will have multiple fuel options.
GM India enjoys a comfortable position in India despite its parent company sailing through choppy waters back home. In India, the company is facing pressure from the employees to roll out the new car early in the market. General Motors India has already invested more than Rs. 5000 crores in setting up its plant in Halol and Talegaon. Its combined manufacturing capacity is to produce 2.25 lakh cars annually which it plans to increase upto three lakh cars per annum.
The company, General Motors plans to roll out new cars this year. A mid-size luxury sedan Chevrolet Cruze priced around Rs. 12 lakh will arrive in September and a new mini car will be introduced by the end of this year. The mini car will be priced around Rs. 4 lakh. So, it is better to wait for Mini Car from General Motors.
Related Articles : Wheel Industry
01. Honda : What Next
02. Mahindra's Beautiful Dream XYLO running on the road
03. Mahindra and Mahindra : A New Scooter Segment
04. The car of the mile Maruti will not sell 800 in 11 cities from 2010
05. Hero Honda contributes climb up in two-wheeler sales
06. Tata's Air Car - Is it the next big thing?
07. Maruti 800 : Still run on the road
08. Once again Kawasaki-Bajaj
09. Global Car Majors to Follow Maruti Route
10. Maruti Suzuki's New Launch The Ritz - BS-IV Emission Norms
11. Is Audi Q5 pick the Indian Market?
12. Hyundai - Is a Nano Competitor?
13. Can Maruti Alto compete to Tata's Nano
14. Bajaj Bikes Runs On The Road of Africa and Europe
15. Maruti Suzuki Launches Ritz in Orissa
16. Tata Motors To Give Back Dealers Over Unsold Nano Forms
17. Skoda’s Attraction : A Small Car Runs on Indian Road in Next Year
18. What Is The Real Cost of Owning The Wonder Car - Nano?
19. Honda Jazz : An excellent car with good looks
20. Grab Discount Offers in June from Car Manufacturers in India