Yeah! It is the right news that Tata Motors is going to build Electric and Hybrid Cars on Nano Platform. They are planning to launch electric and hybrid cars in India. It will manufacture these cars on Nano platform . It means again we have to wait another miracle from Tata Motors in the form of electric car that come in the market soon.
If we think on Nano, it's my feelings that the Nano is not a simple small car. But whatever is the matter, the ready platform of Nano is being used to create higher end models suited for families and will sell for higher price with better margins. For some days, we have to wait for its price and the specifications of this new cars.
It is a micro-hybrid version likely to be supplied by German engineering major, Bosch. As we know that currently, Bosch is supplying the fuel and braking systems for the Nano. So ready for such a micro-hybrid car soon.
Related Articles : Wheel Industry
01. Honda : What Next
02. Mahindra's Beautiful Dream XYLO running on the road
03. Mahindra and Mahindra : A New Scooter Segment
04. The car of the mile Maruti will not sell 800 in 11 cities from 2010
05. Hero Honda contributes climb up in two-wheeler sales
06. Tata's Air Car - Is it the next big thing?
07. Maruti 800 : Still run on the road
08. Once again Kawasaki-Bajaj
09. Global Car Majors to Follow Maruti Route
10. Maruti Suzuki's New Launch The Ritz - BS-IV Emission Norms
11. Is Audi Q5 pick the Indian Market?
12. Hyundai - Is a Nano Competitor?
13. Can Maruti Alto compete to Tata's Nano
14. Bajaj Bikes Runs On The Road of Africa and Europe
15. Maruti Suzuki Launches Ritz in Orissa
16. Tata Motors To Give Back Dealers Over Unsold Nano Forms
17. Skoda’s Attraction : A Small Car Runs on Indian Road in Next Year
18. What Is The Real Cost of Owning The Wonder Car - Nano?
19. Honda Jazz : An excellent car with good looks
20. Grab Discount Offers in June from Car Manufacturers in India
21. Mini Car from General Motors