After Mahindra's Beautiful Dream XYLO again they are ready to launch new features in its popular MPV Xylo by the end of this month. The higher end model of Xylo E8 will now have anti-braking system as an option and will be available at a price of Rs. 818,535. All Mahindra dealerships will offer this option from June end.
It happens because they have got customer feedback and suggestions on their Xylo E8. Anti-lock Breaking System (ABS) is an option in the Xylo E8. Now ABS makes the XYLO an even safer vehicle to drive. Further they are going to introduce this technology in other variants in future based on customer's demand.
Mahindra Xylo was launched earlier this year and has taken the MPV market by storm ever since its launch. It has been one of the most successful models to be launched this year and has already crossed 16,000 bookings in India. It offers complete luxury comforts of a SUV and the new anti-braking system will further improve vehicle stability by preventing the wheels from locking when brakes are applied on any skid-prone surface (snow, water, loose gravel, or even oil). So, if you wish to get a test drive of it then you have to wait for June end.
Related Articles : Wheel Industry
01. Honda : What Next
02. Mahindra's Beautiful Dream XYLO running on the road
03. Mahindra and Mahindra : A New Scooter Segment
04. The car of the mile Maruti will not sell 800 in 11 cities from 2010
05. Hero Honda contributes climb up in two-wheeler sales
06. Tata's Air Car - Is it the next big thing?
07. Maruti 800 : Still run on the road
08. Once again Kawasaki-Bajaj
09. Global Car Majors to Follow Maruti Route
10. Maruti Suzuki's New Launch The Ritz - BS-IV Emission Norms
11. Is Audi Q5 pick the Indian Market?
12. Hyundai - Is a Nano Competitor?
13. Can Maruti Alto compete to Tata's Nano
14. Bajaj Bikes Runs On The Road of Africa and Europe
15. Maruti Suzuki Launches Ritz in Orissa
16. Tata Motors To Give Back Dealers Over Unsold Nano Forms
17. Skoda’s Attraction : A Small Car Runs on Indian Road in Next Year
18. What Is The Real Cost of Owning The Wonder Car - Nano?
19. Honda Jazz : An excellent car with good looks
20. Grab Discount Offers in June from Car Manufacturers in India
21. Mini Car from General Motors
22. Electric and Hybrid Cars from Tata Motors