I have seen the craze of Tata's "LAKHTAKIYA" car in past days. Nobody knows that Tata Group, especially, Honarable Shri. Ratanji Tata proved his words that he present 1 Lakh Rs. car to their Indian families. Especially for a common man. Still this craze not ends till time in India.
Some days back I have heard a news that Bajaj and Renault Nissan colaboration offers a competitor to Nano. But this car project has already hit several road blocks to make it to the set deadline of 2011.
Recently, one news hits in the Indian market that Hyundai is also planning to build up a Nano-competitor. As we know, Hyundai Motor India is the second largest car manufacturer in the country. India is also its small car manufacturing hub and the company has all the facilities to manufacture a small car in India, if desired.
Now the work begins to develop such Nano Competitor in India credited to Hundai Motors and we may see such a Nano competitor on the road. It is amazing to see who pick the Indian's common man market? Is Hyundai has been proved to be a competitor of Nano? I think, time proved it!
Related Articles : Wheel Industry
01. Honda : What Next
02. Mahindra's Beautiful Dream XYLO running on the road
03. Mahindra and Mahindra : A New Scooter Segment
04. The car of the mile Maruti will not sell 800 in 11 cities from 2010
05. Hero Honda contributes climb up in two-wheeler sales
06. Tata's Air Car - Is it the next big thing?
07. Maruti 800 : Still run on the road
08. Once again Kawasaki-Bajaj
09. Global Car Majors to Follow Maruti Route
10. Maruti Suzuki's New Launch The Ritz - BS-IV Emission Norms
11. Is Audi Q5 pick the Indian Market?