Yeah! It is true. TVS Motors is ready to launch its 160cc bike in the US by the end of this year. Royal Enfield already marks its presence in America and Mahindra and Mahindra is also planning to launch its Mahindra Scorpio SUV. The US market is one of the most developed markets in the world. TVS has already cleared its mandatory technical and emission tests for its bike and the model will foray into the US market later this year.
"We are in the launching mode, and finalising our entry into the US market. Our bike has met all stringent technical norms in the US and we have also appointed distributor to sell our products in the market. The company will launch our advanced fuel injection Apache in the US. We have tweaked the product we already sell in India with some minor changes to meet the US automotive standards,” said HS Goindi, TVS Motor president (marketing & sales).
TVS is in talks with American two-wheeler importer and distributor – Classic Motorworks that already sells Royal Enfield Bullet, Chroma and Classic models in the US. The US distributor has also expressed in the selling the TVS models in the US market.
Related Articles : Wheel Industry
01. Honda : What Next
02. Mahindra's Beautiful Dream XYLO running on the road
03. Mahindra and Mahindra : A New Scooter Segment
04. The car of the mile Maruti will not sell 800 in 11 cities from 2010
05. Hero Honda contributes climb up in two-wheeler sales
06. Tata's Air Car - Is it the next big thing?
07. Maruti 800 : Still run on the road
08. Once again Kawasaki-Bajaj
09. Global Car Majors to Follow Maruti Route
10. Maruti Suzuki's New Launch The Ritz - BS-IV Emission Norms
11. Is Audi Q5 pick the Indian Market?
12. Hyundai - Is a Nano Competitor?
13. Can Maruti Alto compete to Tata's Nano
14. Bajaj Bikes Runs On The Road of Africa and Europe
15. Maruti Suzuki Launches Ritz in Orissa
16. Tata Motors To Give Back Dealers Over Unsold Nano Forms
17. Skoda’s Attraction : A Small Car Runs on Indian Road in Next Year
18. What Is The Real Cost of Owning The Wonder Car - Nano?
19. Honda Jazz : An excellent car with good looks
20. Grab Discount Offers in June from Car Manufacturers in India
21. Mini Car from General Motors
22. Electric and Hybrid Cars from Tata Motors
23. Mahindra's New Variant : Xylo MPV with ABS (Anti-lock Breaking System)
24. Indian Auto Market : Best and Not-So-Best Models