Yeah! It is the perfect time that Fiat India has launched the Grande Punto - A Cool Car, while buyers are looking for options in the premium hatchback segment, at prices and segmentation higher than the B segment cars. The much awaited Honda jazz was launched recently, and for the customers who thought that the price of the Jazz is too much, the answer may well be The Grande Punto.
At the first look of the Punto, the car gives the impression of an internationally acknowledged car available for a drive in India. Tellingly, while I was at the launch event, one of the customer said he had already booked the car and acknowledged how eagerly he was waiting. He had booked it purely based on the looks so he was quite satisfied with Punto even before it was launched.
The front portion of the car looks just like the Linea. The Sideview is quite good but does not make a very significant impression. The rear portion looks very decent, similar to the Linea and gives the impression of a cool car.
I think, among the ranges of such category cars from other competitors you can think to get this cool car and keep the prestige of yourself.
Related Articles : Wheel Industry
01. Honda : What Next
02. Mahindra's Beautiful Dream XYLO running on the road
03. Mahindra and Mahindra : A New Scooter Segment
04. The car of the mile Maruti will not sell 800 in 11 cities from 2010
05. Hero Honda contributes climb up in two-wheeler sales
06. Tata's Air Car - Is it the next big thing?
07. Maruti 800 : Still run on the road
08. Once again Kawasaki-Bajaj
09. Global Car Majors to Follow Maruti Route
10. Maruti Suzuki's New Launch The Ritz - BS-IV Emission Norms
11. Is Audi Q5 pick the Indian Market?
12. Hyundai - Is a Nano Competitor?
13. Can Maruti Alto compete to Tata's Nano
14. Bajaj Bikes Runs On The Road of Africa and Europe
15. Maruti Suzuki Launches Ritz in Orissa
16. Tata Motors To Give Back Dealers Over Unsold Nano Forms
17. Skoda’s Attraction : A Small Car Runs on Indian Road in Next Year
18. What Is The Real Cost of Owning The Wonder Car - Nano?
19. Honda Jazz : An excellent car with good looks
20. Grab Discount Offers in June from Car Manufacturers in India
21. Mini Car from General Motors
22. Electric and Hybrid Cars from Tata Motors
23. Mahindra's New Variant : Xylo MPV with ABS (Anti-lock Breaking System)
24. Indian Auto Market : Best and Not-So-Best Models
25. TVS Apache RTR, M&M to bump off US Market