"Maruti 800 ruled out from the roads" ..... "Maruti 800 comes in new complexion" and many other news I have heard in recent days. Whatever the reason but still I like Maruti 800. Yeah! It is true. Any middle class family who earn 4 to 4.5 lacs per annum can buy this dream car even though, it has 796 cc Engine, Petrol, Manual Transmission, 4 Seater, No Power Windows, No Central Locking , 13.1 km/liter City Mileage.
It is a very nice compact car for a small family. Hassle free, no problems with maintenance as its cheaper, we get parts easily, no other make can fail this car as it has become the choice of all. Its too beautiful comfort of ordinary family. No comparison to this wonderful car for small family (unit). It is most unbeatable non competitive piece on road. It is most realistic car for the Indian roads. Yeah! It is very handy and reliable even though, its seat cushions unimproved for long distance travel.
Yeah! I like Maruti 800 and its next generation Maruti Alto - Lxi. See what happens next.
Related Articles : Wheel Industry
01. Honda : What Next
02. Mahindra's Beautiful Dream XYLO running on the road
03. Mahindra and Mahindra : A New Scooter Segment
04. The car of the mile Maruti will not sell 800 in 11 cities from 2010
05. Hero Honda contributes climb up in two-wheeler sales
06. Tata's Air Car - Is it the next big thing?
07. Maruti 800 : Still run on the road
08. Once again Kawasaki-Bajaj
09. Global Car Majors to Follow Maruti Route
10. Maruti Suzuki's New Launch The Ritz - BS-IV Emission Norms
11. Is Audi Q5 pick the Indian Market?
12. Hyundai - Is a Nano Competitor?
13. Can Maruti Alto compete to Tata's Nano
14. Bajaj Bikes Runs On The Road of Africa and Europe
15. Maruti Suzuki Launches Ritz in Orissa
16. Tata Motors To Give Back Dealers Over Unsold Nano Forms
17. Skoda’s Attraction : A Small Car Runs on Indian Road in Next Year
18. What Is The Real Cost of Owning The Wonder Car - Nano?
19. Honda Jazz : An excellent car with good looks
20. Grab Discount Offers in June from Car Manufacturers in India
21. Mini Car from General Motors
22. Electric and Hybrid Cars from Tata Motors
23. Mahindra's New Variant : Xylo MPV with ABS (Anti-lock Breaking System)
24. Indian Auto Market : Best and Not-So-Best Models
25. TVS Apache RTR, M&M to bump off US Market
26. Fiat's Grande Punto : A Cool Car
27. Honda Jazz - An Excellent Car With Good Looks
28. Car AC : Tips To Tackle With Car AC
29. Mahindra's New Scorpio: A Powerful Automotive Vehicle
30. What is "Bharat IV Emission Norms"?