New Alfa Romeo Milano supposed to launch in Germany in 2010. The five-door Milano pictured gives credence to Milano artist's – under that disguise lies a Golf-sized hatchback with the latest family look as pioneered by little sibling the Mito.
CAR's sources in Italy tell that the new Milano is slightly wider and lower than today's 147, which the newcomer will replace. Alfa is moving away from numbers to names; court documents filed during Chrysler's bankruptcy have revealed the 147 becomes the Milano, the next 159 the Giulia.
Technical Specifications : Alfa Romeo Milano
On the downward side, that black make unrecognizable lies the latest iteration of the Fiat Group's C- and D-segment platform. Dubbed C-Evo, it's an update on the existing architecture and it's also bound Stateside, underpinning the next generation of mid-sized Chryslers such as the replacement Sebring.
Alfa has confirmed the new family of Multiair engines will be compatible with the new architecture, so expect clever petrol and common-rail diesel engines to be available. Front- and four-wheel drive is on the cards.
Actually, the Milano has been delayed by the recession. It is supposed to be launched in 2009, but the start day has been pushed back to 2010 now.
Related Articles : Wheel Industry
01. Honda : What Next
02. Mahindra's Beautiful Dream XYLO running on the road
03. Mahindra and Mahindra : A New Scooter Segment
04. The car of the mile Maruti will not sell 800 in 11 cities from 2010
05. Hero Honda contributes climb up in two-wheeler sales
06. Tata's Air Car - Is it the next big thing?
07. Maruti 800 : Still run on the road
08. Once again Kawasaki-Bajaj
09. Global Car Majors to Follow Maruti Route
10. Maruti Suzuki's New Launch The Ritz - BS-IV Emission Norms
11. Is Audi Q5 pick the Indian Market?
12. Hyundai - Is a Nano Competitor?
13. Can Maruti Alto compete to Tata's Nano
14. Bajaj Bikes Runs On The Road of Africa and Europe
15. Maruti Suzuki Launches Ritz in Orissa
16. Tata Motors To Give Back Dealers Over Unsold Nano Forms
17. Skoda’s Attraction : A Small Car Runs on Indian Road in Next Year
18. What Is The Real Cost of Owning The Wonder Car - Nano?
19. Honda Jazz : An excellent car with good looks
20. Grab Discount Offers in June from Car Manufacturers in India
21. Mini Car from General Motors
22. Electric and Hybrid Cars from Tata Motors
23. Mahindra's New Variant : Xylo MPV with ABS (Anti-lock Breaking System)
24. Indian Auto Market : Best and Not-So-Best Models
25. TVS Apache RTR, M&M to bump off US Market
26. Fiat's Grande Punto : A Cool Car
27. Honda Jazz - An Excellent Car With Good Looks
28. Car AC : Tips To Tackle With Car AC
29. Mahindra's New Scorpio: A Powerful Automotive Vehicle
30. What is "Bharat IV Emission Norms"?
31. Why I like Maruti 800?
32. Toyota's Land Cruiser On Indian Roads