Now it is possible to buy one more variants from Maruti Suzuki called "Ritz" in India. Yeah! It is the dream of Orissa people comes true to have a excellent Maruti Suzuki Vehicle "Ritz" to park at their porch.
Maruti Suzuki India Limited, the passenger car leader in the domestic market, established its new model Ritz in the Orissa market. The latest passenger car model from the Maruti stable having both petrol and diesel variants was rolled out simultaneously in Berhampur, Rourkela and Sambalpur.
No doubt Maruti Suzuki can get a good response from Orissa people and why not as name implies to prove its stability, trust, cost effectiveness and fuel efficient features makes an impact from many years to the heart of Indian people.
I fascinates about model Ritz because of its brand new 1.2 litre K12M petrol engine and 1.3 DDiS diesel power-plant, each offering optimum performance and fuel efficiency. Apart from this, the transmission system has been optimized for the Ritz to match the Indian driving habits.
Now nothing is to be remained to say that it will never click the market. It is only the trust and faith of technology that everyone wish to buy it.
Related Articles : Wheel Industry
01. Honda : What Next
02. Mahindra's Beautiful Dream XYLO running on the road
03. Mahindra and Mahindra : A New Scooter Segment
04. The car of the mile Maruti will not sell 800 in 11 cities from 2010
05. Hero Honda contributes climb up in two-wheeler sales
06. Tata's Air Car - Is it the next big thing?
07. Maruti 800 : Still run on the road
08. Once again Kawasaki-Bajaj
09. Global Car Majors to Follow Maruti Route
10. Maruti Suzuki's New Launch The Ritz - BS-IV Emission Norms
11. Is Audi Q5 pick the Indian Market?
12. Hyundai - Is a Nano Competitor?
13. Can Maruti Alto compete to Tata's Nano
14. Bajaj Bikes Runs On The Road of Africa and Europe