Monday, February 8, 2010
Furnishing added supports what we called it as accessories. Yeah! The word plays important role to boost up the personality of your car or vehicle. I know many of us gone through various experiences while purchasing accessories for their beloved car or vehicle. But, have anybody knows that all these accessories one can get at one place? I know there are many ways to get it done from retail stores or wholesalers or even through online media. But what about its quality and off course the price?
To get ride off such things I would like to suggest you one window online place to get all these things you required for your vehicle. Yeah! The place well known with the name “AnyCovers.com” brings up exclusive items for your beloved car. If you think to buy a perfect roof for your car then naturally you think to get van covers. Yeah! These van covers you can get at unbelievable price and various eye-catching colors.
While seating in front of driving wheel the most pleasant part of your car is dash board. Unknowingly it gets dusty and dirty while moving on the roads. How one can keep its charming look forever? Yes, there is a fantastic solution named dash covers. Here you can get Front Dash Covers, Rear Dash Covers and Molded Dash Covers. I am sure that your car dashboards will be safe guarded from damages, excessive sunlight and UV rays.
One more item that is most essential for your car is floor mats. As we know, these floor mats are generally used to accumulate dirt and rubble that has been cut through in by the driver and passengers. It is necessary to have floor mats to clean your car or vehicle and interior space. The place what we called it as “AnyCovers.com” brings up various high quality materials and a wide variety of colors and styles to boost the personality of your beloved car. So, just stay tuned with this place and get various accessories at affordable cost.
Just call at Toll Free number 1-888-444-0054 for more information.
Yeah! It is the Mercedes E-Class, the German luxury car maker Mercedes Benz began its year aggressively and it announced that it shall not be lacking in any manner to regain its number one position in the market. To begin with, Mercedes introduced two new variants of Mercedes E class – E 250 V6 and Mercedes 250 CDI, which have been followed up by recent launches of two new Mercedes S-class.
The car is now available in four variants, viz:
E250 CDI Blue Efficiency (NEW)
E350 CDI Blue Efficiency
What a Power Train it is!
The E 250 V6 engine is powered by a 2497 cc V6 engine which is a small and compact power house delivering 204 BHP and 245 Nm of torque. The car is easily capable of achieving top speed of 250 kmph. The car is being offered in ‘Elegance’ trim with 7-Gtronic automatic transmission complemented with 17 inch alloy wheels that give the automobile a smooth run. It also sports latest features such as Coil Springs, single-tube gas-filled with SSD suspension and twin-tube gas filled with SDD or coil springs, which can also be found in the top E350 model.
Its new cousin – E 250 CDI (BE) is the diesel model powered by a 2143cc inline four engine delivering 500 Nm of torque even at 1600- 1800 rpm and nearly 200 PS of power. This base model enjoys all the comforts of its top end model as well.
Mercedes waves a huge “Hi” to BMW and introduces itself to the segment with a new vigor. The 2.5L engine in E 250 generates 204 hp at 6100 rpm. Now that means the new E-class is quite capable of delivering smooth performance of a powerful petrol engine along with eco-efficiency. The engine delivers high level of handling dynamism and agility.
The E 250 CDI engine is a power packed power train that is small bundle of joy. If you still associate diesel engines as noisy, smelly and boring, think again. Diesel engines have come of age too soon too fast. The 4-inline diesel engine generates 203hp at 4200 rpm and 500Nm of torque at 1600-1800 rpm.
Design and Style of Mercedes E-Class
The two new variants carry forward the same legacy which spells “Elegance” in every curve of the model. The new E-class also offers ergonomically designed controls and knobs on the dashboard. The soft touch buttons feel and look superb clubbed with compact styling. The audio controls placed on steering make driving safer and comfortable. The interiors are done in soft leather on well-cushioned seats where you can stretch your legs long enough to drift into a deep slumber when sitting on the passenger seat.
With all those people expecting even minor luxuries in their premium sedans, Mercedes definitely takes care of everyone’s demand. The models are laden with latest features like drowsiness detection system - Attention Assist, LED daytime lighting, Intelligent Lighting System, Advanced Parking Guidance and more.
The suspensions of the car could have been better as they tend to succumb to imperfections of Indian roads. At the same time, Mercedes has always boasted of its BlueEfficiency technology and the diesel model adorns the badge with much pride and vigor. The total combination of the design, style, power train weight saving, lower rolling resistance and aerodynamics of the car deliver fuel efficiency of 12.5kmpl. With a tank of 80 liters, you can run a stretch of up to 1000 kilometers in your new Merc.
Price and Other Features
The new E250 V6 costs Rs 41.94 lakhs, and E250CDI costs Rs 40.65 lakhs.
Colours are customized and can be selected as required from wide range of combinations:
Carneol Red, Cuprit Brown, Flint Grey Metallic, Indigolite Blue, Iridium Silver, Obsidian Black, Palladium Silver metallic.
Maintaining its attention for detail, the new Mercedes E-Class forms an impressive package. The new E-class comes with better fuel efficiency and the new diesel engine is not only eco-friendly but smart and super efficient.
However, the car’s suspension could have been better.
At its price, the E250 series has an attractive set of features available. The pricing of around 40 Lac ex showroom serves as a boosting factor for the E Class models. It is a great pleasure to drive and the ever attention grabbing 3-Point Star logo maintains the status quo.
Related Articles : Wheel Industry
01. Honda : What Next
02. Mahindra's Beautiful Dream XYLO running on the road
03. Mahindra and Mahindra : A New Scooter Segment
04. The car of the mile Maruti will not sell 800 in 11 cities from 2010
05. Hero Honda contributes climb up in two-wheeler sales
06. Tata's Air Car - Is it the next big thing?
07. Maruti 800 : Still run on the road
08. Once again Kawasaki-Bajaj
09. Global Car Majors to Follow Maruti Route
10. Maruti Suzuki's New Launch The Ritz - BS-IV Emission Norms
11. Is Audi Q5 pick the Indian Market?
12. Hyundai - Is a Nano Competitor?
13. Can Maruti Alto compete to Tata's Nano
14. Bajaj Bikes Runs On The Road of Africa and Europe
15. Maruti Suzuki Launches Ritz in Orissa
16. Tata Motors To Give Back Dealers Over Unsold Nano Forms
17. Skoda’s Attraction : A Small Car Runs on Indian Road in Next Year
18. What Is The Real Cost of Owning The Wonder Car - Nano?
19. Honda Jazz : An excellent car with good looks
20. Grab Discount Offers in June from Car Manufacturers in India
21. Mini Car from General Motors
22. Electric and Hybrid Cars from Tata Motors
23. Mahindra's New Variant : Xylo MPV with ABS (Anti-lock Breaking System)
24. Indian Auto Market : Best and Not-So-Best Models
25. TVS Apache RTR, M&M to bump off US Market
26. Fiat's Grande Punto : A Cool Car
27. Honda Jazz - An Excellent Car With Good Looks
28. Car AC : Tips To Tackle With Car AC
29. Mahindra's New Scorpio: A Powerful Automotive Vehicle
30. What is "Bharat IV Emission Norms"?
31. Why I like Maruti 800?
32. Toyota's Land Cruiser On Indian Roads
33. Alfa Romeo Milano : A New CAR (2010)
34. Porsche Cayenne S Hybrid (2010) CAR
35. Just Post Your Complaint Against Auto Drivers
36. You have to wait for Fiat Bravo
37. Expansion of Pre-Owned Cars Business - General Motors
38. Audi is going to Increases its Sales Force in India
39. TVS Flame SR 125 Set In Motion
40. Ford India Counts Big on Indian Market
41. More Powerful Engine of Maruti Grand Vitara
42. M&M Make up a U-Turn to Africa
43. Are You The First Lucky Nano Buyer?
44. Bajaj Launching Upgraded Pulsar 220 DTSi
45. High-tech “Flame” to Heat Up Indian Market
46. A new Spark on Beat-concept by end-2009 from General Motors
47. Air Car From Tata Motors
48. Please do not turn on Car A/C immediately
49. Diesel Engine : Is It Really Profitable? - 2
50. Fulfill Your Dreams with 8% SBI Car Loans
51. On The Launch of Hyundai i20 CRDi Diesel Version
52. You Have To Wait For JLR Brand
53. You can win a Tata Indica Vista!
54. Fiat's Chrysler Brand may come in India
55. GM India Plans to Promote Chevrolet Brand, Opel to be Sidelined
56. Tata Motors Launches Land Rover and Jaguar in India
57. Skoda Yeti to Shine at Auto Expo India 2010
58. Nano May Rule out the Indian Rural Market
59. Tata Winger : Features and Technicalities - 1
60. Tata Winger : Variants and Price - 2
61. Tata Winger : The Short Comings - 3
62. Honda Jazz : 1.5L Petrol Engine at Your Service
63. New Hybrid Car : Porsche Cayenne entered in India
64. It's Corolla Altis Sports from Toyota
65. Ford's Small Car in 2010
66. Chevrolet Spark : A New Diesel Variant
67. Maruti Suzuki Zen Estilo in New Complexion
68. New Racing Kits from Yamaha : YZF 15 and FZ 16
69. Just Calculate : Indica Petrol OR Diesel
70. Hydrogen cars for UK's GenNext
71. Bajaj Pulsar 220 DTSi - Fastest Indian Bike Ever
72. Ashok Vichare : The First Nano Owner
73. General Motors New Limited Edition : Chevrolet Aveo
74. Now Think about Bajaj Pulsar 220 Instead of Bajaj Pulsar 200
75. New Development : Maruti Alto CNG Kit
76. Ignite Your Car with Laser Technology
77. Hyundai i10 Diesel Coming to India
78. Mitsubishi’s New Model : Cedia Sports in India
79. We Proud Being a Part of Mahindra and Mahindra
80. Get Your Own Car with KB Series Engines from Maruti
81. Chevrolet Aveo : The Car at Glance
82. Win the contest of Mahindra Xylo : Lets Me Fly
83. Toyota Fortuner On The Road This Month
84. Volkswagen Polo : It Just Costs Rs. 4 Lakh
85. Luxury Sedan from Volvo Coming In India
86. Delhi Auto Expo : Mitsubishi Evo-X Coming Up
87. It's a happiest journey of Maruti
88. Get Affordable Ride with Two-wheelers LPG Kit
89. Its a Special Edition of Mercedes C Class
90. Nissan March/Micra Welcome to India
91. Volkswagen Beauty "Polo" : I Don't Know When It Comes?
92. WindRiders! Yamaha's Storm Coming to Your Town
93. A Secret of "Har Ghar Mein Maruti" : A Success Story
94. Audi’s Newest Eco-Friendly E- series Cars
95. Nano To Be Moved Up in Latin American Markets
96. A Low Cost Car from General Motors
97. Tata Motors One Step! Electric Indica Vista
98. Ford's EcoBoost Technology : First Time in India
99. Free Care Clinic Hyundai on September 07
100. It's Ford' Latest Piece : C-Max
101. Porsche 911 Sports Classic : Take A New Look of It!
102. Manesar : Maruti's New Home
103. Dharwad : Tata's New Nano Plant
104. Tata Indica Vista EV Ready to Fly over Norway
105. Next Week Launch : New Fort Endeavour
106. On the Launch of Mahindra Logan Play
107. On the launch of Hero Honda Karizma ZMR
108. Maruti's “Made In India” Car
109. Small Packages from Ford : Figo
110. Kia Venga : A New Dream at Frankfurt Auto Show
111. Citroen Rivolte : Unique Car Uncovered at the Frankfurt Auto Show
112. 2 New Electric Cars from Reva Electric
113. First CNG-Petrol Dual Engine in India Introduced by Maruti
114. Mahindra and Mahindra : Xylo 4 Sure Offer
115. Women's Make Up Cause Half a Million Road Crashes
116. 11th Maruti Raid-de-Himalayas Rally
117. Hyundai Equus Saloon
118. Chevrolet Cruze Coming to India
119. Get Ride On Honda Aviator with 110cc Engine
120. SX4 Automatic
121. Fiat : On Self Consecration
122. Fiat Diesel Drives India
123. New Generation Indian Cars
124. World Record For Electric Cars : Australian Tesla
125. Scrappage Scheme : Introduced Cheaper New Cars in International Market
126. New Vauxhall Corsa Discovered
127. Hyundai Future in India
128. Why More Traffic To Bajaj Pulsar 220 DTSi
129. Hyundai i10 : A Flagship Model
130. Delhi Auto Expo : Maruti Suzuki SX4 Hatchback
131. Axis Bank and Honda Siel Cars India Limited : A New Chapter
132. The Delhi Auto Expo 2010 : India’s Most Awaited Automotive Event
133. Fiat India in Delhi Auto Expo 2010
134. Delhi Auto Expo 2010 : Skoda Auto
135. Delhi Auto Expo 2010 : Volkswagen
136. Delhi Auto Expo 2010 : General Motors
137. Delhi Auto Expo 2010 : Renault
138. Delhi Auto Expo 2010 : BMW India
139. Delhi Auto Expo 2010 Schedule
140. Delhi Auto Expo 2010 : Toyota
141. Delhi Auto Expo 2010 : Mercedes
142. Delhi Auto Expo 2010 : Audi India
143. Delhi Auto Expo 2010 : Mahindra and Mahindra
144. Delhi Auto Expo 2010 : Maruti Suzuki India Limited
145. Delhi Auto Expo 2010 : Tata Motors
146. Delhi Auto Expo 2010 : Hyundai Motors India Limited